Our Tucson hotel include five spectacular pools, featuring one of Tucson's longest resort water slides, the 177' SlideWinder. Racquets, our Summer Dive-In Theatre, is poolside entertainment that's family-friendly and one-of-a-kind, while our two adult pools provide serenity and privacy. Consider enjoying the shade and privacy in one of our new, well-appointed cabanas available for rental at the towel bar or inquire upon registration.
The Pools are cool and inviting and we hope to see you there relaxing or zipping down our waterslide!
The pools are available from 6am-11pm daily
In order to protect your experience at the pools, we will be enforcing the following pool rules:
- Pool usage is reserved for Resort Guests only. Guests may have up to 4 people per room utilize the pools. (4 wristbands per room)
- All Resort Guests must pick up wristbands at the Towel Bar upon arriving to the resort pool area. Name, room number and room key must be presented to receive a wristband.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times while in the Pool Area.
- Lounge chairs may not be "reserved." The Westin La Paloma reserves the right to clear all items off pool chairs that are left unattended.
- In accordance with Arizona Health Department Code and Arizona Liquor Laws, outside food, beverage, and ice chest coolers are strictly prohibited in the pool area.
- The Westin La Paloma is not responsible for lost articles.
- Anyone under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian 18 years of age or older.
- For the safety of our guests, no floatation rafts are permitted in the pool, and running or horseplay of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Glass of any kind is prohibited.
- Diving into any of the pools is prohibited.
- Radios and other sound devices require headsets.