Tucson Golf Resort
We are proud to announce that all 27 holes of our Jack Nicklaus signature Tucson golf course now have new green surfaces and bunkers. This $600,000 rejuvenation was completed in August 2012 and has dramatically changed the aesthetics of the course, creating the look and feel of a new Tucson golf facility, while keeping the traditions of this championship layout. Beyond the 'beauty factor', these course enhancements will allow consistency of play from bunker to bunker and green to green.
Escape to our Tucson golf resort at the La Paloma Country Club, including our 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Tucson Golf Course, with greens & bunkers--newly redesigned by The Golden Bear himself. This magnificent private course, one of Jack's original creations, is the perfect spot to energize all aspects of your game, and it's available exclusively to guests of our Tucson golf resort and La Paloma Country Club members. With stunning vistas and impressive fairways, you'll soon discover why it's won a litany of national awards, including:
- 2013 Golfweek's Best Resort Courses Award
- 2011 Golfweek's Best Courses Distinction Award
- 'Top 75' Resort Courses in the US and one of the 'Top 10' courses in Arizona, Golf Digest
- 'Silver Medal Award', GOLF Magazine
- 'America's Best', GOLF WEEK Magazine
- 'Top 25' courses in US & Mexico, GOLF RESORT GUIDE
- 'Top 100' Women-Friendly Courses, GOLF FOR WOMEN Magazine
- '100 Best Golf Shops', Golfweek and Golf World Business
- 'Top 100 Golf Resorts', CONDE NAST TRAVELER
- 'Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary', Audubon Society
When you golf in Tucson, explore one of our three courses, Hill, Canyon or Ridge, with their distinctive desert-scape of flowering cacti, palo verde, yucca, agave and other native vegetation, which is meticulously maintained by Troon Management. In our ongoing efforts to be kind to our environment, we reclaim all water used to irrigate this absolutely amazing Tucson golf course, which promises to recharge and refresh like never before!