GET READY TO THRILL THE WORLD
Come and join us and learn the legendary “Thriller” dance!
Our numbers will count toward the world-wide effort to break the
World record of largest choreographed simultaneous “Thriller” dance.
The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa is a registered location to participate in “Thrill the World”, a world-wide attempt to break the current Guinness World Record of “Largest Simultaneous Thriller Dance” recorded in 2009 when 22,571 people in 264 cities from 33 countries danced “Thriller” at exactly the same time!
To learn the dance in advance or participate in the 2013 record breaking attempt:
RECORD BREAKING ATTEMPT:
October 26, 2013
2:00 PM SHARP
Westin La Paloma Country Club
PRACTICE SESSIONS (FREE)
Wednesday, October 16 – 5pm
Saturday, October 19 – 10:30am
Sunday, October 20 – 2:30pm
Thursday, October 24 – 6:30pm
Saturday, October 26 - noon*
* Practice sessions at the Westin La Paloma Fitness Center Aerobics room until moved to event location on day of the event.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Learn the dance at your own leisure: thrilltheworld.com/video-links/
- Bring a minimum of one canned food item to be donated to the Tucson Food Bank to participate
- Participants that arrive after 2:00 will not be allowed to participate. Arrive early!
- Event will run approximately one half-hour
For more information, call 1.520.742.6000 ext. 8365
3800 East Sunrise Drive, Tucson, AZ 85718
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: THRILL THE WORLD TUCSON