Thanksgiving Day Buffet
Please join our Westin family this holiday season for a Thanksgiving Buffet to remember.
Treat your family to a delightful array of seasonal favorites and gourmet options this Thanksgiving.
Enjoy your meal in our grand ballroom accompanied by the smooth styling of a live guitarist from 1pm-5pm
$14.95++ children 6-12 years
ages 5 and under are free.
Thanksgiving Day, November 28, 2013
Reservations recommended: Call (520)577-5868
1:30 - 5:00pm
Open to the public, Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa Guests, and Country Club Members.
Carving & Entrée Station
- Brown sugar maple glazed ham with whole grain mustard
- Sage brushed turkey with giblet sauce, cranberry-orange relish, and traditional cranberry sauce
- Apple brioche stuffing
- Pan roasted salmon with late harvest tomato beurre fondue
- Roasted root vegetables and fall squash
- Yukon gold mashed potatoes with roasted garlic and Asiago
- Candied yams with golden raisins and marshmallows
- Butternut squash ravioli with sage brown butter and toasted walnuts
- Caesar Salad with parmesan cheese, croutons and house-made Caesar dressing
- Spring green salad with apples, bleu cheese, toasted almonds and cider vinaigrette
- Quinoa salad with smoked chicken, fava beans, cranberries, roasted walnuts, and citrus dressing
- Cucumber and feta cheese salad with dill vinaigrette
- Sun-dried tomato and pesto pasta salad
- Marinated mushroom with roast garlic and shallots
Fruit, Cheese and Breads
International and domestic cheeses to include: paprika goat cheese, bleu cheese with fig jam, blue cheese with honey, checkered smoked cheddar and smoked mozzarella, gouda, brie with dried fruit and nut chutney, painted lavosh, crackers and sliced baguette, Artisan breads and rolls with thyme butter and whole butter.
Sweet Seasonal Favorites
Pumpkin pie, pecan pie, crème brulee, chocolate mousse in brandy snifters, mocha mousse shots, passionfruit chocolate shots, raspberry white chocolate shots, lemon curd tartlets, cheesecake, miniature pastries and chocolate dipped strawberries, banana-chocolate bread pudding,Cinnamon brioche French toast with bourbon caramel sauce, brown sugar and cinnamon apples and Vanilla bean ice cream