Fire & Ice: Holiday Activities & Ice Skating Pavilion
Celebrate the seasons at our new Fire & Ice Skating Pavilion during a calendar of holiday activities designed to inspire and delight. Open to the public daily Thanksgiving through New Year’s Day, The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa brings in the holiday season with Holiday Music, Santa’s Workshop, Cookie and Stocking Decorating, Photos with Santa, Hot Chocolate and S’More Kits.
The Fire & Ice Skating Pavilion is available for Holiday Parties and Private Functions
Please contact our catering department at (520) 742-6000 Ext. 7037 for more information.
Please note: There is limited skating capacity in each 20-minute session, arrive early. Wait times or delays may occur based on demand.
Weeknights may be best time to attend. Children must be 4 years old or a minimum height of 42" to skate. Complete Rules at end of page.
|Skating Rink Hours
||Open Skate Pricing
|Open to the public
from Nov 28, 2013 – Jan 2, 2014
Friday and Saturday 2-10pm
Open skate includes one 20-minute session plus a coupon for a complimentary
20-minutes session after you finish your first skate session.
General Admission: $20/per person + a S'mores Kit
Discount Ticket 4-Pack: $60/four Open Skate passes + 4 S'mores Kits
|Listen to 94.9 Mixfm for MIXfm Gift of Christmas discount days
Rink might be closed for private parties. Please check the schedule below to confirm hours of operation prior to arrival.
Fire & Ice Package
Enjoy an overnight stay with our Fire & Ice package with special rates that include:
- Rates from $179 per night
- Includes two tickets each day to Fire & Ice (includes two 20 minute skating sessions and s'mores kits per day)
- 50% off additional tickets (maximum 3)
- Children 12 and under eat free off the Kid's Menu (one child per meal for each paid adult meal, maximum 2)
- Resort Service Charge waived ($20 value)
- Available for stays November 27 - January 2
Book online or call 866-716-8137 and ask for rate plan FIREICE.
Terms & Conditions
RULES & POLICIES
- All guests skate at their own risk.
- BHS and rink sponsors are not responsible for personal injuries of any kind, or loss/damage of personal property.
- Participants should be at least 4 years old or 42” tall.
- There are unpredictable risks associated with this activity.
- Significant risk exists and injuries can occur as a result of jumping, falling, landing, performing stunts or tricks and colliding with other skaters, staff or spectators.
- The risk of injury and accidents may be increased when other skaters are present.
- Do not leave children unattended.
- Food and beverages are not permitted inside the fenced area.
- No street shoes permitted on the skating surface.
- No in/out privileges.
- Skaters must remain inside the skating area at all times.
- Skaters only inside the rink area.
- Spectators must stay outside the fenced area.
- Do not sit, stand or walk on rink safety borders around the rink.
- Skate safe! Dangerous games such as tag, racing or crack-the-whip and skating in large groups will not permitted.
- Do not sit, stand or walk on safety borders.
- Skate with arms out for balance, head up, eyes forward, knees bent and feet turned out in a V-position. Pick up each foot to move forward (left, right, left, right).
- To glide keep body still and hold feet in a parallel position.
- Skaters may not lie on the ice surface and must get up quickly after a fall.
- Skaters are encouraged to skate at a moderate and controllable speed.
- Operator reserves the right to restrict activities.
- Skaters who exhibit dangerous or unruly behavior will be required to leave the skating area immediately.
- Operator reserves the right to refuse business.
- Operator reserves the right to limit the number of participants.
NO REFUNDS. DISCOUNT OFFERS CANNOT BE COMBINED.
PLEAE BE ADVISED, THE ICE SURFACE IS SYNTHETIC